Meet the Eazee deshedder for felines.
For Cats of all hair types
Custom crafted for felines of any size or breed. Helps prevent hairballs!
Key Features & Benefits
- No sharp metal edges to scratch people or pets
- Does not pull live hair
- Gentle enough to use daily
Easier to Use
- Precisely balanced head and contoured handle for easy deshedding
- Made of static-free material so hair slides off
- Handle disconnects for use with Click & Brush accessories
- Removes 100% dead hair, 0% live hair
- Comes with two durable combs – one for daily grooming, one for more intense grooming
- Combs are reversible for thin or thick hair
- Available in 6 vibrant colors
As Eazee as 1-2-3!
Advance the button one click forward for pets with short hair.
Advance the button two clicks forward for pets with long hair.
To eject the loose hair you’ve collected, simply pull the button all the way back.
Deshedding & Grooming Tips
- If possible, start by bathing your pet and thoroughly drying the entire coat. If your pet has any sores, bruises or skin conditions, consult your veterinarian before using.
- If your pet’s coat is matted or tangled, be sure sure to brush the coat before bathing. Knotted hair tightens up when wet.
- Using the tool as if it were a brush, gently sweep it across your pet’s coat. Long, even strokes are most effective.
- Take extra care around the stomach and avoid sensitive areas such as paws, genitals, ears and mouth. Do not brush the same area repeatedly. Do not force the tool through the hair.
- If you can’t untangle matted areas easily with gentle strokes, use an appropriate Click & Brush system accessory like the Eazee Dematting Tool PRO9 Medium or Comb PRO38 Medium. Or take your pet to a grooming salon.
- After removing shed hair, give your cat’s coat the finishing touch with a tool like the Eazee Slicker Brush PRO Medium.
For use and maintenance guidelines, click here.